Toyota Corolla - The Solid Choice
Now in its tenth generation, the compact Toyota Corolla is the best-selling nameplate in automotive history. And with good reason: This is the quintessential economy car. It's small, inexpensive, fuel-efficient and reliable. Put gas in it, give it the occasional oil change and it will provide dependable transportation well past the 100,000-mile mark.
The Toyota Corolla small sedan is available in five trim levels: base, LE, S, XLE and XRS. Base models are reasonably well-equipped but lack power accessories, which the LE model adds. The S model has only the base model's convenience features as standard but gains various sporty touches. The XLE is the most luxurious Corolla, while the XRS is less luxurious but features a larger engine and a sport-tuned suspension.
- Aerodynamic multi-reflector halogen headlamps with Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and black housing
- Integrated front fog lamps
- Intermittent windshield wipers
- Color-keyed power remote-controlled outside mirrors
- Color-keyed outside door handles
- Color-keyed front and rear underbody spoilers, sport side rocker panel moldings and rear mudguards
- Blackout front grille
- 16-in. steel wheels with P205/55R16 tires and full wheel covers