Toyota Fortuner - Innovative and Stylish
A dynamic new force in the world of SUV’S, the beautiful fulfillment of an athletic vision, a powerful generator of active exhilaration.
The Fortuner is a genuine 4WD, designed and built to deliver excellent driving performance both on and off road. Its robust capabilities are based on a refined chassis frame, full-time 4WD system, and good road clearance to tackle rough terrain.
The highly satisfying experience of driving the Fortuner is powered by a 3.0-litre, 16-valve turbo diesel engine. Direct fuel injection by common rail into the cylinders contributes to the excellent response and fuel efficiency. The Fortuner is also available with 4.0-litre V6 and 2.7-litre gasoline engines with VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing - intelligent) which provides optimum valve timing based on driving conditions.
Open, bright and spacious, the flowing lines and high quality front seats smoothly integrate a feeling of active control, individual comfort and refined luxury.
Refined features let you fine tune your quality of life.
- Intermittent Wiper
- Outside Rear View Mirror
- Large Head Lamps
- Bright Rear Combination Lamps
- Short Bed Cargo Area
- Spare Tire (Ground Tire)
- Fuel Tank Protector
- Running Boards
- Exterior Moulding
- Styled Front Grille
- The Fortuner is equipped with front driver and passenger airbags.
- The Fortuner is equipped with ventilated front disc brakes. ABS helps to ensure vehicle stability when braking on slippery roads, or during sudden braking.
- Large Headlamps with large reflectors distribute light in a long wide pattern, contributing to excellent visibility at night.
- The Bright Rear Combination Lamps and an LED type high-mount stop lamp integrated into the tailgate provide following drivers with a clear view.
- Wipers with a wide wiping area, together with spray-type washer nozzles which distribute washer fluid over a wide area, contribute to a clear field of view.
- 3 Point ELR seatbelts are fitted in both the front and rear 2 point seatbelts are fitted on the centre seats in some models.
- A head and leg impact protection structure helps to reduce the risk of injury to occupants in a collision.
- The crash safety body is comprised of a high integrity cabin with a front crumple zone. The Hilux also incorporates a compatibility body structure which focuses on reducing the damage to smaller cars in a collision.