Hilux - A dynamic presence that integrates advanced power
Toyota Hilux Unbreakable
Available Body Type
Big, Strong and Stylish, the Toyota Hilux, sets the standards for a new generation. In both work and leisure, its advanced capabilities and features will help to expand your lifestyle.
The Hilux's all-round performance is built on the use of advanced Toyota technologies such as high-rigidity frame and the part-time 4WD system. They deliver robust strength and reassuring power to easily handle varying terrain and conditions.
The 2.5-litre and 3.0-litre, 16-valve turbo diesel engines feature direct fuel injection by common rail intro the cylinders.
This precisely controls the air-fuel ratio, contribute to the excellent response and fuel efficiency. A long-life fuel filter and an advanced fuel warning system contribute to the filter requiring less frequent replacement.
The Hilux will change your ideas on comfort and ease of control. The sporty touches in the interior are apparent in the stylish 3-eye combination meter. The excellent visibility and clear display of critical information communicate driving status at a glance.
- Intermittent Wiper
- Outside Rear View Mirror
- Large Head Lamps
- Bright Rear Combination Lamps
- Short Bed Cargo Area
- Spare Tire (Ground Tire)
- Fuel Tank Protector
- Running Boards
- Exterior Moulding
- Styled Front Grille
- The Hilux is equipped with front driver and passenger airbags.
- The Hilux is equipped with ventilated front disc brakes. ABS helps to ensure vehicle stability when braking on slippery roads, or during sudden braking.
- Large Headlamps with large reflectors distribute light in a long wide pattern, contributing to excellent visibility at night.
- The Bright Rear Combination Lamps and an LED type high-mount stop lamp integrated into the tailgate provide following drivers with a clear view.
- Wipers with a wide wiping area, together with spray-type washer nozzles which distribute washer fluid over a wide area, contribute to a clear field of view.
- 3 Point ELR seatbelts are fitted in both the front and rear 2 point seatbelts are fitted on the centre seats in some models.
- A head and leg impact protection structure helps to reduce the risk of injury to occupants in a collision.
- The crash safety body is comprised of a high integrity cabin with a front crumple zone. The Hilux also incorporates a compatibility body structure which focuses on reducing the damage to smaller cars in a collision.