Toyota Yaris - Yep, that's how Yaris rolls.
The Yaris still manages to look quite stylish compared to most other models in its class—especially as a hatchback. The two body styles of this model clearly cater to two different classes. While the sedan is slightly more conservative in its trims and interior treatment, the three- and five-door Liftback models are more flamboyant, with a more aerodynamic look, European design influences, and a rear roof spoiler atop the hatch.
Yaris remains the smart choice for consumers looking for outstanding value, safety features and fuel economy in the entry subcompact category. With the five-speed manual transmission, Yaris is EPA-rated to achieve 29 MPG city / 36 MPG highway; the ratings are 29/35 with the smooth-shifting four-speed electronic automatic transmission.
- Aerodynamic multi-reflector halogen headlamps
- Intermittent front windshield wipers
- Color-keyed grille surround
- Color-keyed outside mirrors and door handles
- In-glass AM/FM antenna
- 14-in. steel wheels with P175/65R14 tires and full wheel covers