Vacancy Exists for the position of:
Interested applicants must possess:
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a Management, Public Accountant or Auditor position
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven & can perform under pressure.
- Responsible for the implementation of sound accounting principles and procedures.
- Undertake monthly analysis of the financial statements and make recommendations on the results obtained.
- Provision of regular Cash Flow information to assist Company in strategic planning.
- Must be able to manage a team of at least 7 persons.
- Yearly preparation of Financial Budgets
- Applications along with a CV or resume must be sent in writing along with copy of Social Security Card and copies of Diplomas.
Applications should be addressed to:
Human Resources Department
Belize Diesel & Equipment Co. Ltd
7141 Slaughterhouse Road
Belize City, Belize.